Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Moblin Maze Mongers

Being sick over the holiday weekend (still going) was terrible, but I did find a little time for FFXI and I was invited to an "mmm party". Mmmm m&m's... NO not m&m's MMM's. What's MMM? Moblin Maze Mongers of course. Now honestly, i had no idea what was going on, and I still have no idea how it works, but I went in with a group, killed some mobs, got lots of xp and it only took 30 mins. It was fun. Unfortunately the party lead was a doosh and people kept quitting or we could have kept going. I then got my own map from the little quest guy and went in myself. That was an awful idea. Was only able to fight 3 guys within the thirty minutes got 150 xp and then got booted. I'm still learning about them but I think im gonna drag hobo in and we'll try it out duo or maybe include nick and trio. but I definitely want to learn more about it. MMM FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment