Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sky Breaker

Thanks to my wife and friend Nick, I have expanded my level cap to 65. We were traveling all over Vandiel. Much easier with Hobo castin teleports all over the place. First Hobo and I duoed Davoi to get into the depths of the monastic cavern, snuck past some scary high level Orcs and got my crest. Then we picked up nick and headed to Castle Ostroja. This place is a gigantic maze. This definitely took the longest as we got lost a couple times and had to escape out and try again. When we got to the alter room there were a ton of yags with true site. I'm sorry Nick died a couple times but I do appreciate the effort to achieve the goal. Finally we went through the Quadav camp to get the final crest. We got to fight the Ruby Quadav, my blue mage was reduced to a glorified white mage, but Magic fruit is amazing by the way. givin back almost 300 per cast. Finally returned back to Jeuno and got my cap increased. Next cap should be a lot easier before my 1 on 1 blue mage showdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment