Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Travelin and Spellin

So I reviewed my current Blue Mage spells and realized I was missing at least 15 spells at my current level of 63. I couldn't have this so I decided to map out a plan of how to get some of the spells. I ended up traveling across most of Vana'diel. First I started in Beucedine Glacier where I fought Bat Eyes in order to get Eyes On Me. Let me tell you that spell is pretty devastating to me taking off a quarter of my 1000+ hp. I then picked up a traveler, Binkie, and we continued through Batallia Downs to The Eldieme Necropolis. Here we fought Ka to learn Dimensional Death. It was a pretty quick learn. I was then like, oh lets head to Rolanberry since we're right here and fight some Ochus for Bad Breath... Bad Idea! We were in Rolanberry for an hour punching ochus. We picked up a third traveler here for a bit. I just don't understand they used the spell a bunch I just couldn't seem to learn it. When we finished I wanted to pack it in but thought since we have 3 people we might as well try to get a tough one. We then traveled to Garliage Citadel into the depths and fought some Tainted Flesh. Took 3 tries but I learned Stinking Gas. I then lost my party and ended up going to Yuhtunga Jungle fighting Sahagin for Hydro Shot, this also took 3 tries. 3 was the theme of the night after this. After navigating out of the maze that is the jungle I headed to Qufim Island where I fought a single kraken to learn Maelstrom. This is where Binkie joined back up with me as we went to one more area. First we traveled to Bastok, I hate Bastok btw, through North Gustaberg to Oldton Movopolis. Here we fought Bugbears and Moblins to learn Flying Hip Press and Frypan respectively. It only took a few fights for each. We had one epic moblin battle where we took on 4 moblins at once but Binkie kept it under control with sleep. All in all it was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment